All participants must register for the conference through our official website. The registration fees have been set differently depending on participants’ monastic status and period of registration. If you wish to cancel your registration, a full refund will be issued until May 31, 2023. Afterwards, there will be no refunds, and the fee will go towards supporting the participation of nuns and laywomen from developing countries.
* Registration fee included: 5-day convention admission ticket, temple-style breakfast (only for those who need it), lunch, morning/afternoon refreshments, welcome reception, convention materials, souvenirs, etc.
|Overseas Participant||Monastic||USD 100||USD 130||USD 150|
|Layperson||USD 200||USD 250||USD 280|
|Post-conference Tour||USD 100|
For more details about the post-conference temple pilgrimage, please click here.
How to Pay the Registration Fee
* Your registration will be complete upon payment. Those who pay with credit cards will receive a confirmation email from the secretariat immediately after payment. Those who pay through wire transfer will receive an email AFTER the secretariat confirms the transaction, which may take up to one week.
* Payments can be done through either credit card or wire transfer.
* Wire transfers MUST be made according to the following method.
* Credit Card:
- Participants can pay the registration fees with a credit card. Visa, Master, JCB and AMEX are accepted.
* Wire transfer:
- Account Information: 1081-401-012087 (WOORI BANK, MECI (SIC2023), USD only)
- If your payment is not confirmed by May 31, 2023, your registration will automatically be canceled
- All bank charges are to be paid by the registrants and should not be deducted from the total amount remitted.
- The registration fee will be set according to the date of registration.
- Please make the transfer under the same name you used upon registration.
- After the transfer, a copy of the receipt should be emailed to the Secretariat at
firstname.lastname@example.org with the registrant’s name.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Letter of Invitation (for application of entry visa to Korea)
To request an invitation letter, please visit ‘My Page’ fill out the Invitation Letter Request Form and upload a copy of your passport. Invitation letter will be sent to the designated participant upon completion of registration along with a full payment. This letter is NOT a commitment of the 18th Sakyadhita Seoul 2023 organizer to provide financial assistance to any participants or accompanying persons. Expenses incurred are the sole responsibility of the participant.